Real Estate Auctions Hawaii
"Everything we touch turns to sold!"
Why a Real Estate Auction?
· Better educated, more sophisticated global real estate market
· More savvy consumer demanding options
· A major trend in other countries and mainland cities is to utilize real estate auctions to effectively and efficiently sell properties
· Time is money: 30 to 60 day average turn around with a real estate versus a six month average with traditional listing
· Devaluation minimized and greatest value realized
· Complete turn-key "estate" marketing available: furniture, cars, jewelery, art etc. can be auctioned simultaneously with the property
For the past fifteen years, I have created, produced and managed special fundraising events for nonprofit organizations both in Hawaii and on the Mainland, including producing the First Annual Taste of Honolulu, YWCA Downtown Decadence, YWCA Leader Luncheon, annual meetings, silent and live auctions, jewelry auctions, Challenge4Charity Live Auction, golf tournaments, black-tie dinners, Olympic Weekends and more.
I have hired Joe Teipel a few times and attended many charity fundraisers here in Hawaii featuring a live auction where he was the auctioneer. I was impressed with his professionalism, support team and ability to increase the average bids, number of competing bidders and overall increased net profit. In addition to positively impacting the net profit, and more importantly to me, as the professional fundraiser, participants left the event with an appreciation and enthusiasm for the charity and the event itself, generating long-term goodwill and monetary support from donors.
I was also impressed to learn recently that in addition to being the live auctioneer, he also provides pre-event consulting about auction creation and implementation and provides his clients with a “How To” guide, which includes templates and systems for every aspect of auction special event management.
I recommend hiring Joe Teipel to nonprofits that currently have live auction events as well as those without because he simplifies the event management, lessens stress and anxiety and makes it fun again!"
Kehau Kali, President of HO`IKE ENTERPRISES, LLC
"Hoorah! Your great manual arrived, just filled with excellent material. We have our action meeting comming up and I have gone through and marked some innovative ideas we may be able to implement. You efforts are so appreciated and we sincerely thank you for sharing your expertise.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!"
Doane & Joe Triggs from North Hawaii Community Hospital
Call for Fax Number
This site is under construction.
This site and all contents copyright Joe Teipel 2017